Your Private Practice Checkup
Following the success of my first two online training programs, Better Access (270+ participants) and Introduction to Perinatal Mental Health (110+ participants), I’m so incredibly excited to bring to you my latest online training offering.
During my Better Access workshops, during my residential retreats, and during my one-to-one mentoring sessions I am frequently asked about how to make life easier in private practice. The common themes that private practitioners seem to battle include:
- Why am I so exhausted and not getting ahead in my practice?
- How do I stop bulk billing?
- When is the right time to recruit team members?
- Am I charging my worth?
- How do I increase my fees?
- What model should I use for my private practice?
- How will changes to Medicare affect me?
- How can I stop falling behind with all that paperwork?
- Should I just throw it all in and go back to the Health Dept???
This program is the DIRECT result of these questions and concerns raised by private practitioners just like you.
What will the program cover?
- Job satisfaction as a private practitioner
- Becoming a business owner
- Handling administration
- Checking up on your revenue
- Who is your team and how to delegate effectively
Who should do this course?
Anyone in or thinking of going into private practice. Sole practitioners and group practice owners. You are all welcome!
How is the course structured?
- A fortnightly interactive live learning session within a dedicated closed Facebook group (which you can access any time in the group if you can’t attend live);
- Alternating with the above, a fortnightly Zoom Q&A / brainstorming session, (recorded and shared into the Facebook group if you can’t attend live);
- Structured homework exercises;
- Guided self-assessment of your practice;
- Accountability and support within the group.
- Sessions are held weekly on Tuesdays at 1:30pm (Hobart / Sydney time)
- Commencing Tuesday 4th of June
The content will run over approximately 6 sessions, at the same time each week (alternating between learning sessions and Zoom sessions) so you can schedule your diary accordingly.
There will be breaks within sections to allow you time to integrate any changes you wish to make in your practice, along with opportunities to talk through any barriers to change.
If the “live” session times don’t suit you, you can catch up at any time within the Facebook group, where all content will be stored. [*Note, it may take more than 6 weeks to complete all 6 sessions, allowing for breaks between sections.]
Book early to (a) get your early bird rate and (b) help me get an early idea of numbers.
Dr Tess Crawley featured on
Subscribe to Finding Proof with Dr Tess Crawley on Anchor
Finding Proof on Youtube
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.