During my workshops, residential retreats, and business coaching/mentoring sessions I am frequently asked how to make life easier in business. The common issues that business owners and private practitioners seem to battle include:
- Why am I so exhausted and not getting ahead?
- How do I stop bulk billing or under-charging?
- When is the right time to recruit team members?
- Am I charging my worth?
- How do I increase my fees?
- What model should I use for my business?
- How can I stop falling behind with all that paperwork?
- Should I just throw it all in and go back to a safe job???
This program is the DIRECT result of these questions and concerns raised by business owners and private practitioners just like you. It was initially run as an online program in 2019, and is now offered as a two-day in-person workshop in Melbourne.
What will the workshop cover?
- Becoming a business owner
- Revenue streams
- Finding your niche
- Charging your worth
- Handling administration and delegating effectively
- Time management
- Marketing in the social media age
Who should do this workshop?
Anyone in or thinking of going into business ownership or private practice – whether as a sole practitioner / solopreneur or CEO of a large organisation. You are all welcome!
How is the workshop structured?
- A two-day interactive workshop structure – bring your biggest business ownership struggle and lots of questions!
- There will be plenty of Q&A / brainstorming sessions;
- Structured “homework” exercises to be completed during breaks and between the two days (and beyond);
- Guided self-assessment of your business;
- Lots of implementation!
- Held in Melbourne – Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th of March 2020
There will be breaks within sessions to allow you time to integrate any changes you wish to make in your business, along with opportunities to talk through any barriers to change.